From: Warren W. Weiss <warren@guano.org>
Subject: Re: Yahoo TLS failures
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:47:06 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014, "Rob Logan <Rob@Logan.com>" wrote:

> I used a self signed 1k TLS cert for email. since last week its
> been failing for yahoo hosted sights...
> I've turned off "send encrypted when possible" but is there
> better fix?

I think the better fix is to wait until Yahoo figures out how to
encrypt communications properly. I run a few mailing lists and Yahoo is
the ONLY provider with which I have this problem.

My temporary fix is to add the string:

!*yahoodns.net

in the "Domains" box in the "Send Encrypted (SSL/TLS)" section.

For some reason, the string

!yahoodns.net  (no asterisk)

worked for a while, then began failing today. Go figger.

--

</W>