From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Yahoo TLS failures
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:40:40 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
+1

I was experiencing problems with all of Yahoo's different mail servers (Yahoo, YMail, etc). The fix mentioned below fixed the problem for me.

On 16/01/2014 2:09, Daniel Roy wrote:
Hi,

FYI, the fix Rob mentioned was recommend by Stalker support to me in a support session.  Glad it worked for you Rob!

Daniel Roy

On Jan 14, 2014, at 9:30 PM, Rob Logan <Rob@Logan.com> wrote:

Daniel Roy’s fix of Settings, General, Other, TLS Sessions section, CBC Ciphers for old TLS
lets me turn back on "send encrypted when possible” and even sends encrypted to yahoo
hosted sights too.

Rob

--

Shaun