From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:15:36 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Aren't there still issues with the 64-bit version of Outlook?

Tom

On 02/28/2014 1:42 AM, Marcel Herrguth wrote:
Hi,

Am 28.02.2014 05:31, schrieb Shaun Gamble:
Has anyone managed to get MAPI working with Outlook 2013 yet? Are
there any psecial gotchas or does it simply work "seamlessly" as it
does with 2010?

I'm about to buy a lot of PCs for a rollout so I need to know if I
need to purchase Office 2010 or 2013. MAPI with CGP 6.0.8 is important.
we're running Outlook 2013 with MAPI-Connector over here.
It's working, the only thing we can complain about that Outlook says
something like "transmission faield" even though all services work as
needed

Best regards
Marcel