From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: SIP "service is not licensed"?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:29:23 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 02/28/2014 3:00 PM, Hannes Hromadka wrote:

Advanced configuration will be tricky in some areas, but still much
easier than Asterisk or Freeswitch when it comes to advanced configuration.

Guys,

I am all for using CGP as a SIP/PBX solution, but saying that Asterisk/FreePBX is difficult to configure is inaccurate. Sure, if you want to build something really custom, perhaps. However, for basic phone system functionality it's pretty foolproof.

I toyed with the idea of switching to CGP years ago, but the user interface had not yet been developed. Perhaps I'll cross that bridge again at some point, but I have no reason to, if truth be told.