From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Reverse DNS mismatch
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 16:34:44 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 04/04/2014 12:26 PM, Nicolas Hatier wrote:

<snip>

/"#2 Using DynDNS isn't necessarily unwise ..." /
OK if the IP is really static, though you could use a DNS provider that
sounds less dynamic.

<snip>

I won't weigh in on the rest of this thread, as other, more learned folks already have. However, I thought I should take a moment to correct a misconception about Dyn (formerly DynDNS). Although Dynamic DNS is where this company got its start, it has grown far, far beyond that, and seems to specialize in some pretty advanced DNS, mail delivery, and other products. In other words, having Dyn pop up as a DNS provider may or may not indicate anything to do with a dynamic IP.

Having said that, someone pointed out that the OP's domain is delegated to ns1.mydyndns.org, which is a deprecated delegation. The OP should log into his Dyn account and review the delegation settings there and update them to what they should be. A pretty large warning will be fairly obvious when logged in to the portal.