From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: block .zip attachments
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 16:05:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 05/13/2014 8:40 AM, bob wrote:
Nicolas helped me out with this bit of advice:

If you run PolluStop, FindAttachment is usually not required, as the
findattachments module is included in PolluStop, and enabled by default.
Just filter out the extensions you don't want using rules such as

Header Field  IN X-AttachExt: zip,X-AttachExt: zip.pw,X-AttachExt: exe
Action: Reject with...

I only filtered on zip so if you have one criteria use IS instead of IN,
and your Reject With field can not be empty

If you choose to reject, maybe it would be a good idea to setup the
queue to be synchronous, so you can reject the messages during the SMTP
session instead of bouncing them

The FindAttachment module should be enabled by default within your
Pollustop settings. If not, you need to enable it.

All this being said, I still cant quite get it to work.  I am not
getting the X-AttachExt: zip header just above the X-Poolustop-Score
header within the message for some reason.

Id be curious to know how you do.

Bob

Bob,

I will let you know. I can say for certain that I do not get the X-AttachExt header for internal messages, only for those coming in from the outside world.