From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: block .zip attachments
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 07:55:58 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 05/13/2014 6:10 PM, Bob wrote:
For what its worth Tom, I dont have that header either, even for ones
entering from the outside world

Bob,

If you don't have that header on an incoming ZIP attachment, then you need to double-check that Pollustop is set to scan attachments. I'd check in with Nicolas, as he is always helpful.

I also had some trouble with making it work, but it turned out that I had both the "Block ZIP Attachments" rule and the Pollustop rule set to run at the same priority, so the headers hadn't been added until after the blocking rule ran.