From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: xmpp/jabber file transfers
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:38:39 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 20.06.2014 23:16, John DeYoung wrote:
hi all -

can anyone tell me whether cgp supports file transfers via xmpp?  we’re trying to move all our messaging in-house, but our people frequently need to move screenshots quickly, and it’s not working for us. my secret hope, of course, is that we’ve forgotten to check some box, and that it does work.  anybody have direct experience?

No, CGPro does not support file transfers using XMPP.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov