From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Updates on CGP v6 issues?
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:12:04 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
All. It turns out that we need to update to v6 (from 5.4) to use an
updated license key. Until now, we have remained on 5.4 because of at
least two issues that we perceived to exist. Can anyone provide any
updates in these areas:

- Mobile device sync
- Issues with restarting helper apps

Perhaps the mobile issues (which were surrounding calendar events, in
particular) have been resolved? Specifically, it seems that every
release announcement on the list has been accompanied with multiple
questions as to whether these problems have been resolved, and I do not
recall seeing anything to indicate that they have.

I know that the second problem has not been fixed and CGP has not given
any information on when a fix might be expected.

Am I the only one that is concerned that these issues have been
outstanding for so long without a fix, or even an announcement of a
planned fix?