From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Updates on CGP v6 issues?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:57:59 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 07/16/2014 6:46 PM, Shaun Gamble wrote:
> You didn't state which OS you are running CGP on.
>
> If Windows, then the restarting helpers problem still exists and is a
> major problem. I use a lot of helpers, including anti-spam and
> anti-virus. We have to keep a close eye on the queues using MRTG. As
> soon as we see the number of "Not Enqueued Messages" rise dramatically
> we know the problem has occurred and no messages will be able to enter
> the queue to be processed. So we generally have to kill CGP and all of
> the helpers and then restart CGP. There is now an "art" to making
> changes to the helpers, the helpers page and adding new helpers. It is a
> nightmare.

Shaun,

I am indeed running on Windows, and this (along with the now seemingly
vanquished AirSync issues) is precisely why we are still on v5.

Stalker/Communigate: Come on! We haven't even seen so much as an
acknowledgement of this issue and a promise that it is being addressed
for a future release. Can you provide some sort of status update?