From: <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Empty Subject instead of tagging
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:16:05 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Urs,

I think you have missed a subtle distinction. An empty subject "" is not the same as the complete absence of a subject header, empty or not.

Tom

From:Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu>
Date:Sun, 24 Aug 2014 10:56:28 -0400
To:CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I think there is a difference between an empty Subject: header and absence of one.  In the former case I'd expect CGP to tag, in the latter I would not expect it to add the header and tag it.

Mark

No its makes no difference. I sent two manual mails, one with empty subject. In both cases the tagging was as expected.