From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: Empty Subject instead of tagging
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:57:03 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
From:trymes@rymes.com
Date:Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:16:05 -0400
To:CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Urs,

I think you have missed a subtle distinction. An empty subject "" is not the same as the complete absence of a subject header, empty or not.

OK, I got that. But thats not the reason of my problem:

- the mails in question HAVE always a subject
- the subject is NEVER empty
- After the rule is processed, the subject still exists but is fully empty, no tag, no content.
- when deactivating the rule, the subject is present and of course untouched.

- the other mails, either manual  tests or automatic from other server are processed as expected.