From: Taylor, Jonn <jonnt@taylortelephone.com>
Subject: Re: Yahoo, unreachable for too long ?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:18:57 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
That I can tell it is a yahoo problem. I having problems receiving
emails from yahoo that have attachments.

If you are using tls you need to disable this for them under
settings-->mail--->smtp-->sending. This is what I use in the Send
Encrypted (SSL/TLS) to domain box.

!*yahoodns.net,!*samba.org,!*yahoo.com, !*craigslist.org

Jonn