From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: Yahoo, unreachable for too long ?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 20:14:52 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Jonn,

as I outlined in my last email I have no problem at all receiving from yahoo.

All of this discussion about other mail servers is pretty funny in my eyes… mever seen a software vendor telling competition is good :P (and I am speaking about all kind of software)

AFAIK communigate is NOT dead and I deal daily with people in support field and developement.

My personal exprience is that thighs get fixed … sometimes with long time waiting, sometimes more quickly. Manytimes is really other parties failure.

So assuming your good-faith to share your opinion … can you please try to send this test mail to my personal address that runs on a CGP 6.0.9 ??

My test results in no failure as I posted last day here.

In case massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it we can schedule also a timing for the test so I can debug the incoming connection.

Cheers

Massimo

Il giorno 08/ott/2014, alle ore 15:04, "Taylor, Jonn" <jonnt@taylortelephone.com> ha scritto:

> This is actually a problem with CGP even though support says not. I can
> send test messages with the same attachments to 4 different mail servers
> that we are demoing right now and NONE of them have this problem. In
> fact when I was talking to other companies that make mail server
> software they thought that CommuniGate Pro was dead.
>
> In light of the things that I have seen on this list and the responses
> that I got from support. I thing it is time to move away from
> CommuniGate. I like what they have, they are just not fixing things list
> ActiveSync, Calendaring other issues like this one. Always saying the
> problem is someone else is not a good sign.
>
> Taylor Telephone Systems, Inc <http://www.taylortelephone.com/>
>
> Jonn Taylor
> 651-683-4002 Direct / 651-245-4836 Cell / jonnt@taylortelephone.com
> <mailto:jonnt@taylortelephone.com>
>
> Taylor Telephone Systems, Inc Office: 651-454-5866 / Fax: 651-683-4019
> 8334 Argenta Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
> http://www.taylortelephone.com/
>
> On 10/07/2014 07:40 AM, James Roman wrote:
>> On Oct 7, 2014, at 7:00 AM, CommuniGate Pro Discussions
>> <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <mailto:CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>> wrote:
>>
>>> *From: *"Taylor, Jonn" <jonnt@taylortelephone.com
>>> <mailto:jonnt@taylortelephone.com>>
>>> *Subject: **Re: Yahoo, unreachable for too long ?*
>>> *Date: *October 6, 2014 at 9:43:38 AM EDT
>>>

>>> Search yor logs for this.
>>>
>>> 19:54:40.348 3 SMTPI-020151(nm23-vm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
>>> <http://yahoo.com/>) failed
>>> to receive message body (11850 bytes). Error Code=message line is too
>>> long
>>> 20:22:37.813 3 SMTPI-020199(nm14-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
>>> <http://yahoo.com/>) failed
>>> to receive message body (3741 bytes). Error Code=message line is too long
>>> 21:00:33.034 3 SMTPI-020251(nm3-vm6.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
>>> <http://yahoo.com/>) failed to
>>> receive message body (12964 bytes). Error Code=message line is too long
>>> 21:04:07.560 3 SMTPI-020260(nm29-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
>>> <http://yahoo.com/>) failed
>>> to receive message body (14835 bytes). Error Code=message line is too
>>> long
>>> 21:05:23.167 3 SMTPI-020262(nm3-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
>>> <http://yahoo.com/>) failed to
>>> receive message body (3742 bytes). Error Code=message line is too long
>>> 21:08:18.474 3 SMTPI-020268(nm9-vm2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
>>> <http://yahoo.com/>) failed to
>>> receive message body (4159 bytes). Error Code=message line is too long
>>>
>>> What OS are you using? I am on CentOS 5.11 x86_64
>>>
>>> Taylor Telephone Systems, Inc <http://www.taylortelephone.com/>
>>
>> This doesn’t look like your connection with Yahoo is actually using
>> TLS (or at least your mail server doesn’t think it is). Are you using
>> a firewall that is configured to inspect your mail traffic (Cisco ASA,
>> etc.)?  If you telnet to port  25 on your mail gateway from an
> [...]

Massimo Bolzoni - Solution Architect
Mob.: +39 335 5278936

Iscriviti ai nostri WEBINAR, solo 30 minuti per illustrarti i nostri servizi in the cloud (SAAS) e le nostre tecnologie CommuniGate, Mailspect e IP Technology LAB, maggiori info qui: www.answervad.it/webinar.php

Answer srl: distributore italiano Communigate Pro, MailSpect, IP Technology labs

Answer srl
via Gandhi, 22 - 42123 Reggio Emilia
Tel +39 0522 286545
e-mail massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it
Web www.answervad.it
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, rivolte esclusi-vamente al destinatario. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copie deldocumento trasmesso o degli allegati da parte di qualsiasi soggettodiverso dal destinatario e'perseguibile ai sensi dell'articolo 616Codice Penale e del Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003.Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di re-inviarlo al mittente e distruggerlo.
Per informazioni potete contattare l'indirizzo privacy@answervad.it
***
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have receivedthe message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereofis prohibited and it is punished by law. Please return it immediatelyto the sender and delete the message.
Should you have any questions,please contact us at privacy@answervad.it