From: Taylor, Jonn <jonnt@taylortelephone.com>
Subject: Re: Yahoo, unreachable for too long ?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:57:31 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
So I just tested this again and now I can send attachments from the
yahoo web interface. This failed the other day more than 10 times, every
time! I still think this is a CGP problem. It looks like they may have a
memory leak in their TLS implementation or somewhere else. According to
support CGP can accept lines up to 10k long. The RFC says 1k.

Jonn