From: Ralf Zenklusen <ralf.zenklusen@barinformatik.ch>
Subject: AW: Yahoo, unreachable for too long ?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:04:27 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Well...
in the past CommuniGate has made fixes for problems of other mail servers. And I'm quite sure they would do this also today - if it makes sense.
They're surly aware of the fact, that often the smaller company is blamed for a problem without even looking into it. And obviously you need to react in such cases.
But sometimes you, as the small player, have all the work looking into a problem and at the end you need to convince your customer, that the problem is with the big guy and you cannot solve it on your end :-(

Problems with CommuniGate are very rare and it's really a very stable and solid product.
That said, there are surly a few things they need to address with more priority. Most of them have been mentioned on this list in the past.

Ralf

http://www.rhone.ch
http://www.colobrig.ch
http://www.finishweb.ch