From: Josh Olson <jolson@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: yosemite
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:41:13 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

It appears that Apple has deprecated the use of /Library/StartupItems with Yosemite, as they hinted they might do at some point based on the following article:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPSystemStartup/Chapters/StartupItems.html

CommuniGate Pro will start by manually issuing the following command as root:

/Library/StartupItems/CommuniGatePro/CommuniGatePro start

Our developers are aware of this issue.

Hope that helps.

-Josh

> On Nov 14, 2014, at 7:28 AM, David Herren-Lage <david@idiomatrix.com> wrote:
>
> I wasn't able to get CGate to run after upgrading to Yosemite. I'm not an experienced unix admin, but I have never had a problem with OSX upgrades and CGPro ever before and now have had to switch to OSX Server mail.
>

>> On Nov 14, 2014, at 4:24 AM, Martin Miller <anothersphere@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone have experience with CGate and MacOS yosemite?
>>
>> --
>> MJM
>

> /david
>
> --
> david herren-lage, shoreham, vt
>
> Report Card Commentary:
> It's impossible to believe that the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.

Josh Olson
Director, Customer Support
CommuniGate Systems, North America
800.262.4722 x 202
415.383.7164 x 202
---

~ Secure and simple web & mobile unified communications ~

Easy ways to keep in touch:
LinkedIn groups: "CommuniGate Systems"
Twitter @communigate

Check out our HTML5 Web technology with WebRTC enabled voice and video: pronto.communigate.com