From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Too many concurrent connections?
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:13:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have one user that opens many different clients at the same time (two Outlook MAPI, an iPad, an Android phone, plus probably a computer at home and who knows what else).

Recently, after updating his computer, Outlook periodically starts repeatedly asking for his password as if it had been rejected. I received an error about too many concurrent connections when clicking cancel at one point.

Can anyone point me to some setting that might be causing this?