From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: ActiveSync attachment problems
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:46:01 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have a user here on a Samsung Android device that cannot download attachments. The user receives an error about our certificate. No other users are experiencing this issue, AFAICT.

Removing and re-adding the account have not resolved the problem.

Tom

On 03/16/2015 2:36 AM, Emre Aksoy wrote:

I've encountered such a problem within Outlook 2010s. After installing
Office 2010 SP1, the problem has gone forever...

On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:48:11 -0400
  Mark J Strawcutter <mjstraw@iup.edu> wrote:
HTC One (m8), Android 5.0.1 (also under 4.4.4), CGP 6.0.11, ActiveSync

Email attachments won't open.  Get pop-up on phone that reads
"Downloading attachment to mobile device is forbidden by Exchange
Server policy."

Tried .eml, .jpg and .pdfs.  Funny thing is, every now-and-then it
will work properly.  Haven't been able to identify a pattern.

Mark