Mailing List Message #105572
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: Need ability to remove mobile devices using management GUI
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:03:53 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On 03/22/2015 8:16 PM, Shaun Gamble wrote:
Me too! I personally have 12 devices associated with my account with 9
being old devices never to be used again. I do not use CLI say they will
remain there until this option is brought forward.

We also have the scenario where a senior manager will have their phone
upgraded and one of their juniors will get that device.

On 21/03/2015 1:18 AM, Robert Webb wrote:
I will vote for this!!

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 11:16:37 -0400
 Mark J Strawcutter <> wrote:
There needs to be a way to remove individual mobile devices from an
account using the CGP management GUI instead of the CLI (too

Soooo....until a WUI method is implemented, how do we do this using the CLI?