From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Too many concurrent connections?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:09:32 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 03/13/2015 11:23 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
On 03/13/2015 11:13 AM, Tom Rymes wrote:
I have one user that opens many different clients at the same time (two
Outlook MAPI, an iPad, an Android phone, plus probably a computer at
home and who knows what else).

Recently, after updating his computer, Outlook periodically starts
repeatedly asking for his password as if it had been rejected. I
received an error about too many concurrent connections when clicking
cancel at one point.

Can anyone point me to some setting that might be causing this?

Tom

Some additional information from the logs. This looks weird to me (10
disconnects followed by 10 connections 13 seconds later):

I don't know if this got lost in the mix, or if nobody knows of any client limitations or similar that exist in the software.

Anyone?