From: Martin Richter <martin.richter@nmgr.net>
Subject: Re: External Authentication to AD with multiple search bases
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 14:05:30 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi,

you could just tweak your search base to something like

searchBase=>'DC=part,DC=domain,DC=country',

Regs

On Sat, 30 May 2015 12:31:43 +0200

"Emre Aksoy" <emre.aksoy@gentek.gen.tr> wrote:

Hi,

I integrated an AD Domain with CGPro with AuthLDAPNewAD.pl script but encountered a problem. The default search base is CN=Users in the script but there are users which have mail addresses in different OUs. I get "Account not available on this system" error if account resides on a OU or if it is not created directly in Users. Is there a way to add multiple search bases in the script. How do you handle this problem in your environments? I know some people have already integrated their mail server with AD.

Thanks,

To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <CGatePr o-index@mail.stalker.com>

Send administrative queries to <CGatePro-request@mail.stalker.com>