From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 with CGP v6.1.2
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 15:50:10 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I wish the limitations pointed out by Emre are resolved. currently I can't deploy active sync in an organization with out those features. for simple installations it may work fine. I also wish CGP will communicate what is the hold up, is it microsoft again ?

Chris V.

-----Original Message----- From: Emre Aksoy
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:13 AM
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions
Subject: Outlook 2013 with CGP v6.1.2

Hi folks!,
Have you ever tried to open an account as an Exchange-Activesync
compatible account in Outlook 2013 recently? It is working very well
and fast with CGP 6.1.x (Microsoft gives this option only to
Outlook.com accounts at the moment!). Limitations: Does not support
public folders, domain account listing and vacation message.

Cheers,
Emre