From: Robert Stark <robert.stark@smilenwa.com>
Subject: Darwin error #49. Is this a bug? Is this a DNS problem?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 07:52:57 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hi,

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on. My server will be fine at first after a fresh restart. Then after a day or so it seems, my staff tells me they are getting mail delayed messages. When I look at the log, this seems to be the culprit. Does this have to do with DNS servers and the fact that Commugate starts up before the machine picks up an ip? I have see this posted in the forum. Any advice or insight is appreciated.

Below is what I see in the logs. During the course of a day I could see 100 to 200 of these warnings. And the messages that are going out are going to well know servers.

00:35:42.046 3 SMTP-001089(yahoo.com) failed to connect to mta7.am0.yahoodns.net: [72.205.192.8]:10002(smilenwa.com) -> [98.138.112.37]:25. Error Code=Apple MacOS X Darwin error #49

Company name
http://www.company.url.com