From: Philip Slater <pslater@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Darwin error #49. Is this a bug? Is this a DNS problem?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:20:05 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Can also mean that the network did not quite finish its startup process before CGP started.

Go to Settings/General/Info and hit the button labeled “Refresh” and that will cause CGP to rescan the network information.

Phil

On Jun 12, 2015, at 7:52, Robert Stark <robert.stark@smilenwa.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me figure out what is going on. My server will be fine at first after a fresh restart. Then after a day or so it seems, my staff tells me they are getting mail delayed messages. When I look at the log, this seems to be the culprit. Does this have to do with DNS servers and the fact that Commugate starts up before the machine picks up an ip? I have see this posted in the forum. Any advice or insight is appreciated.
>
> Below is what I see in the logs. During the course of a day I could see 100 to 200 of these warnings. And the messages that are going out are going to well know servers.
>
> 00:35:42.046 3 SMTP-001089(yahoo.com) failed to connect to mta7.am0.yahoodns.net: [72.205.192.8]:10002(smilenwa.com) -> [98.138.112.37]:25. Error Code=Apple MacOS X Darwin error #49
>
> Company name
> http://www.company.url.com

CommuniGate Pro Training
If interested please contact sales@communigate.com

Philip Slater
Professional Services
CommuniGate Systems
1100 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 355
Larkspur, California 94939
US:  1 800 262 4722 ext 201
Int:   1 415 569-2280 ext 201
Fax: 1 415 464-8618
~ Secure and simple web & mobile unified communications ~

email/xmpp: pslater@communigate.com