From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: [CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.1.3 is released
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:30:05 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-06-16 17:43 , Robert M. Opalko wrote:
Since upgrading, I'm seeing these in the CGPro logs...what's this?

HTTPO-000003 [72.20.112.35]:80 response=200 for
http://stats.communigate.com/info

The old piece of code that initially was intended for Pronto automatic updates, then was used for anonymous Pronto usage statistics. It has surfaced unnoticed :( in the recent versions. In 6.1.4 we'll remove it altogether.

It should be possible to disable that feature by adding to the Pronto skin strings.data the following:

DisableUpdatesCheck=YES;

On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:56:42 -0700

"Technical Support" <support@stalker.com> wrote:

[]