From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: Symantec detects Mapi dll as a virus
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:59:06 -0500
To: Stalker Labs Technical Support <support@stalker.com>, CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If you have Symantec endpoint protection for small business or symantec.cloud I think is also called, since today is detecting the Mapi dll as a virus and is removing it making outlook not operational. is not reported by all computers at the same time, it may take couple of days. We had to white list the dll manually for every users.
CGP may want to address this issue with Symantec.
Users of Symantec hope this info helps you.