From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@gci.org>
Subject: Re: Symantec detects Mapi dll as a virus
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:11:41 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Most endpoint protection software allows the user to report false positives, and most seem to respond to that pretty quickly. It might be faster to do that rather than depend on CGP to get it done.

On 7/6/2015 12:59 PM, Chris Vlad wrote:
If you have Symantec endpoint protection for small business or symantec.cloud I think is also called, since today is detecting the Mapi dll as a virus and is removing it making outlook not operational. is not reported by all computers at the same time, it may take couple of days. We had to white list the dll manually for every users.
CGP may want to address this issue with Symantec.
Users of Symantec hope this info helps you.