From: Emre Aksoy <emre.aksoy@gentek.gen.tr>
Subject: Re: Out of Office Alternatives?
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 11:05:07 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

So, you seem to tag spam messages and send them to recipients (redirect to junk folders). You may put another scenario into effect, like redirecting spam messages to a spam folder but this one needs extra care and observation for false positives (maybe just for sales and support team?).

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:06:40 -0400
 "Karl Zander" <cgplist@commpartners.com> wrote:

Out of office replies generate a lot of unnecessary traffic with replies to spam messages.  And confirm to spammers the address is live.

Does anyone have alternatives?  Besides not using them.  I personally don't use out of office messages and get little spam. but our sales and customer support team may flip out if I suggest not using out of office.

How do you handle it?