From: Chris Vlad <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: Mail Shell, spam is out of control
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:53:38 -0500
To: CommuniGate Support <support@communigate.com>, CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
CGP support,
since mid last week the Mail shell is out of control, is giving very low scores to really obvious spam messages. my users get a few hundreds of spams daily compared to maybe 5-10 a day before this issue started.
My license is fine and I am not exceeding the number of mails allowed.
Who do I call about mail shell,   do they have an issue, how do I know is is an issue with my setup of they have a general issue with everyone.
I logged an incident with CGP support Friday and no response so far, this is the second request.