From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Stop duplicate emails to distribution lists
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:53:55 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I have been told that in MS Exchange if there is a common email address in distribution lists A, B & C, and someone sends an email to all three distribution lists A, B & C, then the person with the email address that is common to all three distribution lists will only receive that email once. They won’t receive the same email three times. I don’t know enough about Exchange to know whether this is a default setting or some option that has to be selected.

Is it possible for distribution lists in CommuniGate Pro to offer the same intelligence via a setting?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations