From: Michael A. Wise <spiski@okean.com>
Subject: Re: block .party domains
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:58:32 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Jul 30, 2015, 08:09 PDT (UTC -7), Chris Vlad wrote:

I am trying to block all emails coming from domains like .party,
.review, .webcam...etc.
I tried to add “*.party” in Settings>Network>Blacklisted IPs> Detect
Blacklisted by DNS Name as wells as “party” in the SpanCatcher
blockedsenders file and none seem to work, is it the syntax I got wrong
or it may have something to do with parser treating it a tld and is ignored?

That will work...provided the sending server's IP actually resolves to one of those TLDs. It's a good idea to do what you are doing AND put "From: *.[tld] in the RFCReader Banned Header Lines section (e.g.  From: *.xyz)

--Mike