From: Jeff Wark <jwark@tbaytel.net>
Subject: Re: block .party domains
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:11:13 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I think you can go a little better than that (although it is for 'Return-Path' instead of 'From' addresses)

The Router should allow you to block certain addresses/domains.

http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/Router.html#Special

From the documentation:
  Example:
    bad.company.com = error
     <junk> = error
  With these records entered, the Server will reject all E-mail messages and Signals
  sent to the bad.company.com domain or to the Main Domain address junk.

In that case, 'error' is used, but you can use 'null', 'error', or 'blacklisted'.

--

Jeff Wark
Tbaytel Internet