From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: CGP starting faster than OS X Network is ready
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 14:14:00 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I just realized, that there is a LaunchDaemon AND a StartupItem from CGP in OS X.

This is not as it should be! It will also make it impossible to stop CGP as it will be restarted instantaneous after stopped because of LaunchDaemons behaviour.

Do CGP developers know what they do?
Is it intended to have two different start scripts (makes no sense)?
Do I have to remove one of them manually??

Marcel