From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: change event end time on ios doesn't sync
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 18:36:58 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-07-31 12:12, Marcel Hochuli wrote:
Hello

We have the problem that changing an event end time on an iOS device doesn't get synced to the server.

Using ActiveSync or CalDAV?

Changing the start time works properly. Just the end time modification will not be synced back to the server.

We are not able to reproduce this with the recent 6.1 versions.

Do you mean you don't see in the logs any attempt by the iOS device to report the change to the server, or the change is reported but the item in the calendar on the server is not updated?

This is on a customers as well as on our own CGP-Server, both running 6.1.4.

Could you please collect all Info level AirSync logs of a device attempting such a calendar item change?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov