From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Use of ampersand in folder names
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 22:36:35 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Which webmail skin is in use? Did you try with the stock skins?

Regards
Nicolas Hatier

On 2015-08-05 20:54, Paul_Dudley wrote:

We run CommuniGate Pro on a RH linux server. We have found that when you create an email folder in Outlook which contains the ampersand symbol “&”, it causes problems when trying to access that same folder in webmail via your internet browser.

You can enter the folder however when you try to change the way emails are displayed such as the sort order you get a red “Mailbox does not exist” error. Also in the list of folders down the left side, only the first part of the folder name prior to the “&” symbol is shown.

Has anyone else experienced this and have been able to find a resolution apart from the obvious of asking the user to rename the folder replacing the “&” with “and”?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations