Mailing List Message #105766
From: Shaun Gamble <>
Subject: Windows 10
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 11:32:22 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
Has anyone tested MAPI on Windows 10? I ask as I have run into a couple of incompatible programs (not CGP related), simply minor stuff. I thought I would ask before attempting.

I have upgraded a test laptop with Office 2010 and MAPI. It seemed to work fine but I am now looking at my work laptop. No chance of upgrading work computers yet, I like to test it for a while on my work laptop but I've been stung by incompatibilities and losing email is not an option.

Fitzroy Island <>
Destination Darwin NT <>
MOM Backpackers <>
Value Inn Hotel <>