From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Pronto4 - selecting Basic skin
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 12:02:34 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We are running CommuniGate Pro v6.0.11 on RH linux. At the webmail login page when you click on the Layout down arrow we can see Pronto and Pronto4. Selecting the Pronto layout it works as it should however when we select Pronto4 it reverts to the Basic layout.

How do I either remove Pronto4 from being displayed in the list of Layout options, or fix it so that when you select Pronto4 it uses the Pronto or Pronto Lite layout?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations