From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: change event end time on ios doesn't sync
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 10:37:05 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com
From: support@stalker.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 18:36:58 +0300

Hello,

On 2015-07-31 12:12, Marcel Hochuli wrote:
Hello

We have the problem that changing an event end time on an iOS device doesn't get synced to the server.

Using ActiveSync or CalDAV?

Changing the start time works properly. Just the end time modification will not be synced back to the server.

We are not able to reproduce this with the recent 6.1 versions.

Do you mean you don't see in the logs any attempt by the iOS device to
report the change to the server, or the change is reported but the item
in the calendar on the server is not updated?

This is on a customers as well as on our own CGP-Server, both running 6.1.4.

Could you please collect all Info level AirSync logs of a device
attempting such a calendar item change?

[]

If we wouldn't speaking about CommuniGate support, it will simply unbelievable that, after 16 months one submitted and documented such an issue, the vendor still asks what you are talking about... oh, obviously I'm not complaining at all, in fact it's OK: we are speaking with CGP support! :)

Well, if it doesn't disturb you too much having a look at this pretty annoying problem is such a timely fashion, you can get the attached debug.

As you can evince from it, with iOS I created a test event, starting at 7pm and ending at 8pm (GMT+2). Then I extended the end time by 1 hour. On the iPhone the event seems to be correctly modified, but on the server the same event is still marked to end at 8pm (GMT+2).

But the log says the item has been modified on the server.
Can you filter the log on MAILBOX(user/Calendar) for the period 19:49:35 - 19:49:40 ?
Is that 6.0.11 or 6.1?

Thanks you so much... your support is very well appreciated!

Sincerely

Andrew

P.S.: by the way, I have to thank you for having banned my previous email address too... your fairness is matched only by your efficiency to reply to technical support requests.

What do you mean? The only reason to ban an address on this list is a spamming activity. And you are subscribed twice with the second address not used for postings since 2012.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.