From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto4 - selecting Basic skin
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 10:43:47 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-08-07 05:02 , Paul_Dudley wrote:
We are running CommuniGate Pro v6.0.11 on RH linux. At the webmail login
page when you click on the Layout down arrow we can see Pronto and
Pronto4. Selecting the Pronto layout it works as it should however when
we select Pronto4 it reverts to the Basic layout.

How do I either remove Pronto4 from being displayed in the list of
Layout options, or fix it so that when you select Pronto4 it uses the
Pronto or Pronto Lite layout?

Just copy hello.wssp from the Pronto skin to a custom Pronto4 skin.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley
[]