From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: CGP starting faster than OS X Network is ready
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 17:55:10 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-08-06 19:26 , Philip Slater wrote:
Alternative option and also handy if you have external storage is to use the Startup.sh in the base directory with the following entry.

SLEEP 60

This will make CGP wait 60 second before any start AND stop command.

Even better approach would be to use the --delayOnStart startup parametr (it takes delay time in seconds).

Phil

Hello,

On 2015-08-05 17:14, Marcel Hochuli wrote:
I just realized, that there is a LaunchDaemon AND a StartupItem from CGP in OS X.

Which MacOS X version do you use?

With anything less 10.10 you can remove the Launchd item and use just the startup item.
With 10.10 and up Startupitems are not used.

This is not as it should be! It will also make it impossible to stop CGP as it will be restarted instantaneous after stopped because of LaunchDaemons behaviour.

Do CGP developers know what they do?
Is it intended to have two different start scripts (makes no sense)?
Do I have to remove one of them manually??

Marcel

_______________________________________

Am 05.08.2015 um 16:06 schrieb Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>:

Hello

Since the newest versions of CGP and Parallels Enterprise, we encounter the problem that after starting the system, CGP displays 127.0.0.1 as Server IP and 127.0.0.1 as Name Server.

Therefore, no E-Mail will be sent out of the box. They get stuck in the Queue.

One has to manually click «Refresh» on the General-Page, otherwise no outbound traffic will occur. After clicking Refresh, the IP-Addresses will be corrected as expected.

Is this a known problem?
Is there a solution?

Marcel

CommuniGate Pro Training
If interested please contact sales@communigate.com

Philip Slater
Professional Services
CommuniGate Systems
1100 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 355
Larkspur, California 94939
US:  1 800 262 4722 ext 201
Int:   1 415 569-2280 ext 201
Fax: 1 415 464-8618
~ Secure and simple web & mobile unified communications ~

email/xmpp: pslater@communigate.com

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.