From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Simplex webskin - direct to Inbox
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 14:34:22 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We have just upgraded to Communigate Pro v6.1.5 on a Red Hat linux server.

I asked this question around 5 years ago but have not been able to find the exact answer. In the Simplex webskin, when you login it does not divert to the Inbox.

Instead it stays on the summary of the status of the email account, etc.

Is it possible to modify this behaviour so that after logging in you are redirected to the Inbox in the Simplex webskin?

I am guessing that it is a parameter in the /opt/CommuniGate/WebSkins/Simplex/strings.data file – but which one?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations