From: Brian Turnbow <b.turnbow@twt.it>
Subject: RE: Automatically reject emails other than for a few domains?
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 18:52:00 +0200
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Brian,

Communigate is checking dns records looking for an MX record or a domain level record , ie mydomain.com, that point to an IP
Finding one constitutes a valid mail server , It seems you have records pointing to  the Communigate ip and as communigate does not know the domain it will give this error finding a loop ( I have to send this to another email server but that server  is myself )

You can easily disregard emails for the domain by creating route records
https://www.communigate.com/communigatepro/Router.html#Special

you can reject(error), accept and drop(null) route to spamtraps(spamtrap) etc so you can get creative on what you want to do.

Brian