From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Error: none of client TLS cipher methods is supported
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 13:07:41 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I was unable to receive an e-mail from a host today due to the following error:

failed to accept a secure connection for DOMAIN(rymes.com). Error Code=none of client TLS cipher methods is supported

I enabled "Weak Ciphers" and "CBC Ciphers for old TLS" in Settings:General:Other, and that seems to have worked, implying that the sender has an outdated installation, I presume?

I have a few questions:

1.) What are the currently recommended settings for TLS Sessions?
2.) What are my options for this sender? I believe that I can force SMTP to not advertise TLS for certain hosts?
3.) Where can I determine what ciphers are being used to provide evidence to the sender that they need to fix their end?

Thank you,