From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid question on SNMP list
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 09:21:06 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-09-24 15:30 , David Brookfield wrote:
So anyway stupid question, but I was looking at the SNMP Element and so the
values for some are obvious k being thousand G Gigabyte and M = Megabyte (I
think) I'm asking as I'm trying to figure out if there is an element for
total messages sent over a period? And if so would that be
smtpOutputMessagesSent?

Yes, this counter collects the number of messages sent through outgoing SMTP connections to other SMTP servers since the server restart.

I'm asking as if it is the element above then the figure we have isn't what
I would expect.

Would you expect a number bigger or lower?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.