From: Technical Support <support@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Unique entries for SMTP Prompt Delay
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 09:25:30 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2015-09-11 15:13 , Tom Rymes wrote:
[]

If the Delay setting could be changed to be listener-specific, then I
could simply modify the firewall to send inbound traffic from specific
IP-addresses to listener #2, while listener #1 handled inbound traffic
from all non-specified hosts.

CGP: Where can I submit a request for this?

In the current versions the delay is not applied to connections on port 587. We can go further and apply it only to connections on port 25. Will that do?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov.