From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Unique entries for SMTP Prompt Delay
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 23:28:13 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello,

On 2015-09-11 15:13 , Tom Rymes wrote:
[]

If the Delay setting could be changed to be listener-specific, then I
could simply modify the firewall to send inbound traffic from specific
IP-addresses to listener #2, while listener #1 handled inbound traffic
from all non-specified hosts.

CGP: Where can I submit a request for this?

In the current versions the delay is not applied to connections on port 587. We can go further and apply it only to connections on port 25. Will that do?

Well, my personal intention would be to set the port 25 delay higher and create a second listener on port 2525 (or similar) with no delay. I would then use the firewall to direct connections on port 25 from temperamental hosts to port 2525 while traffic from all other hosts would be sent to port 25.

I'm second-guessing whether this will work, though, as I'll likely need to know the IP Addresses of the sending hosts, and those might change. DNS lookups could work, but that would be really ugly.

Perhaps someone else has a better solution?