From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: Alternate mail client - iPhone
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:55:55 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The Outlook app is not only poor, it does not get emails directly from your server. It allows a different server to be involved. Unfortunately, there are no decent free email apps and very little in the way of decent paid mail apps. If you're using an iPhone, the native email app is probably one of the better ones.

On 8/10/2015 4:00 PM, Paul_Dudley wrote:

Has anyone used a mail client on their iPhone other than the standard Apple mail client to connect to their Communigate mail server with any success?

I have tried CloudMagic (selecting Exchange as the installation option) however while it could list the email headers it could not open any emails.

I also tried the Outlook app earlier in the year and that would not display any embedded photos nor would it show the attachments.

Thanks & Regards

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

ANL Container Line