From: Bob <bob@maxboostracing.com>
Subject: Re: Alternate mail client - iPhone
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 06:13:24 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ive had good luck with touchdown.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touchdown-for-ios/id560596861?mt=8

And with eNotify it will understand the urgent flag

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enotify/id429751714?mt=8

Bob

On 10/8/2015 2:00 AM, Paul_Dudley wrote:

Has anyone used a mail client on their iPhone other than the standard Apple mail client to connect to their Communigate mail server with any success?

I have tried CloudMagic (selecting Exchange as the installation option) however while it could list the email headers it could not open any emails.

I also tried the Outlook app earlier in the year and that would not display any embedded photos nor would it show the attachments.

Thanks & Regards

Paul Dudley

IT Operations

ANL Container Line