From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Issue with iOS9 and unread mail
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:52:54 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Has anyone else had an issue with the number of unread mail being displayed on the native iPhone client since upgrading the iPhone to iOS9?

Some of our staff have found that it is displaying an incorrect number of unread emails on the home screen. I have not experienced it myself.

We are running Communigate version 6.1.5 on a RH EL linux server.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

IT Operations